In the flood of information on the Internet or in your company there are problemstoeffectively distribute and retrieve informations that arerelevant, up to date, trustworthy, geographically close and reasonably priced there. Informations exchange is however not always efficiently possible, even in enterprise environment.
These problems were inspiration forinflet application implementation as anintuitive information distribution environment, to allow not only publish and search relevant informations but comment and rate them also.
inflet application can be used as:
- Company information distribution system (instead of mail spamming)
- Advertisement portal
- Reality portal
- Last minute portal
- News publishing portal
- Event publishing portal
- Articles publishing portal
- E-shop portal, inflet as a product information, tags as categories
- Fulltext, price, date and geo location search
- Map search
- Structured text (plain text, no html)
- Automatic inflet expiration
- Image attachments
- Integrated Google maps
- Comments and rating
- RSS channel, also with custom filter options
- Share by Facebook, Google plus, Twitter, mail, ...
- Build in QR codes
Screenshots – desktop
search page, more options
single column layout
search map, more options
Screenshots – mobile and tablet
Responsive application web design is responsible for dynamic page layout on small mobile displays too. It is not necessary to implement different application layout for different mobile devices or tablets.
search page, mobile
search page, tablet
Inflet – information leaflet, is a chunk of information meant to provide efficient information exchange. It has a specific data structure for rapid information retrieval and ordering by relevance and additional criteria (location, date, price).
Inflet attributes are:
- Short, concise inflet characterization. (required)
- Structured text of the inflet, providing efficient way of information input and structuring, presentation in various formats and fulltext search. (required)
- Key words that characterize and categorize the inflet. Separated by commas. (required)
- Image attachments.
- Unit price of the service, goods or information represented by inflet.
- Geographic location relevant to the published information – latitude, longitude and map zoom.
- Date and time
- Date and time of the event described in the inflet. Not the time of inflet publication.
- (Nick)name of the inflet author. (required)
- E-mail address of the inflet author. Kept hidden for security reasons. (required)
Theinflet application is build on thepREST web framework, which is the core component of the solution. The technology allow us to fulfill production web applications demanding requirements such as:
- Web application high performance, a large number of requests processing
- Short response time
- Efficient network bandwidth usage
- Good horizontal scalability
- Reliability and resilience to failures
- A high degree of parallelism
- Realtime indexing and data searching
- Realtime replication and backup of persistent data